Marquette Township – February 2, 2013 – Thirty township officials, business owners, and concerned community members met and formed future strategy.
The meeting began by Celebrating Recent Success in the township which included:
- Improved township roads
- More snow plowing.
- Continued Fire & Police services
- Affordable water
- Develop a replacement plan on the township hall and fire hall and accomplished by not asking for any more money.
- Build more boxes in the community garden.
- Continue improving Lion’s field
- Expand the trails in Heartwood
- Have active committees accomplishing real goals
Here is the complete summary of the meeting. Please give it a read. Marquette Township Strategic Planning