Marquette Township, MI – April 14, 2016 – When you stay in the Marquette area, book your room at the Cedar Motor Inn and enjoy a Superior Vacation. Family-owned and operated for over 45 years, you and your family will enjoy coming back year after year.
The enclosed cedar hallways will keep you warm and cozy as you walk from your room to the lobby for a continental breakfast. Come on down in your slippers! You’ll love the rustic charm of this small-scale AAA diamond approved hotel.
The Cedar Motor Inn features a heated indoor pool, spa and steam sauna and a beautiful sun patio so you can catch some summer rays. The kids will love a poolside room, and all of the rooms have cable TV and HBO, hair dryers, air conditioning, coffee and wireless internet. Travelers with dogs are welcome, but dog-friendly rooms are limited, so please call ahead to confirm availability.
Family-Owned Makes a Difference
The staff at the Cedar Motor Inn believes there are seven reasons why staying at a family-owned hotel makes a big difference to their guests:
1. You won’t find any two day minimums here;
2. Lower rates for quiet, comfortable rooms;
3. You’ll find a variety of rooms to choose from with different types of beds and sizes, and a variety of prices starting from just $49 a night;
4. Consistent rates year-round and weekends;
5. You’ll receive a personal email reservation confirmation;
6. Revenues stay local, strengthening the economy and community of Marquette Township;
7. Continuously owned by five generations of the same family, with both NMU and MTU graduates.
No matter the reason for your visit, Hosts Lyn and Reg Durant invite you to stay at the Cedar Motor Inn for your next getaway. Enjoy your stay in beautiful Marquette on the shores of Lake Superior. The friendly staff at the Cedar Motor Inn can even help you find activities in the area to keep you entertained during your stay.
Reserve your room now at 906-228-2280 or visit the Cedar Motor Inn online at cedarmi.com. Come see the difference that Family-Owned makes. Book today!
Check out the Marquette Township Spotlight Video for the Cedar Motor Inn created by Great Lakes Radio and a ton of photos from the Inn!